Why Work With Respect Your Youngers?
Respect Your Youngers is a curated music publication that posts only exclusive content. If we didn’t write it, shoot it or discover it, you won’t find it here. Our team of writers and photographers comes from 20 cities around the world. We work hard to bring you top-notch photos, exclusive interviews, cutting-edge artist profiles and quality content that you can rely on.
We’re music fans, just like you. We’re all over the country (and sometimes out of the country, too) and our readers return to our site time after time because they like our content. We are not bound by genre and it is this diversity of content and consequently diversity of readers that we feel is our greatest strength. Our content is sourced from our contributors across the US and Canada and with that comes a reader base from all corners of the globe.
Who Looks At RYY?
– 55,000 average UMVs
– 120,000 average monthly hits
– 63% in United States, 12% in Canada, 8% in United Kingdom, small audience in Germany, Spain, Holland, Brazil, etc.
– United States readership primarily in New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, Portland, St. Louis, Boston and Seattle areas.
– 10,000+ people reached on social media (and growing)
*Averages based on the past six months.
What Do We Cover?
We publish on a slow schedule, meaning our content remains on our front page longer and we average longer site visits than many other similar sites. Our primary content is live reviews and original artist interviews. We occasionally post album reviews, news articles or other feature articles.
Who Should Partner With Us?
– Record labels
– Management companies
– Music stores – physical or online
– Entertainment companies looking for brand awareness or launching new products
– Other media outlets
– Service providers in the music industry: music tuition, photographers, graphic designers, tattooists, recording studios, merchandise companies.
Simply email co-founder Brian Benton at email@example.com to further discuss what you might be considering!